View Single Post
Old 9th May 2017, 15.58:17   #39-0 (permalink)
Hometown Unicorn
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Think the club needs a PR/Communication expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
He was really good. What happened to him ?

Despite what the usual cheerleaders are saying, I do think the season ticket launch was lacklustre at best. Those who follow the club closely would be aware of it but not others. I would have thought a season ticket launch should come with some PR to attract the "don't knows" and the "not sures"- a story on wrexham.com, Rex the Dragon in Eagles Meadow handing out balloons , sweets and flyers about the cheap cost of children's season tickets, etc.
I've still not seen any PR regarding the new sponsors of the Yale stand. If this is the amount of publicity a company gets for such a big sponsorship, no wonder other companies are so reluctant to sponsor other stands. We should be championing them, which would encourage other companies to seek sponsorship.

That Eagles Meadow idea of yours is fantastic. I'd recommend emailing a member of the board with that. We also need to put posters up in every shop within the vicinity, with 'Adults from £248, U18s from £45' in bold writing. The more often people see these posters, the more times they think about whether they should get one.