View Single Post
Old 9th May 2017, 21.19:56   #91-0 (permalink)
ozzy
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: George Harry gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Absolutely bang on the money

Everything Mills did he was hammered for it

Everything Keates does is fantastic so say the majority on RP

Well let's go back a little bit

Rooney gets played in his proper position and scores vital goals from midfield... He has left the building

Tilt most people's choice for player of the year but was allowed to leave at a crucial time as he was not going to be here next year, surely could have been kept and at least made feel wanted,it's not as if he is playing with FGR every week but... HE has left the building

Evans was made captain by Keates, why did this happen, was it to annoy Carrington? Certainly not a meticulous decision when months later... He has left the building

Riley had started to find great form and won all the player of the year awards rightly so,,, He has left the building

Keates then tells everyone they are on trial on an interview situation and the players are playing for contacts,also he wants to give our youth an opportunity at the club and not use other clubs young players

Allen brought in as someone different and we could see he offered something different but.. He has left the building

White who has had a horrible illness fights his way back, gives us our best day of the season, he scores five goals in the last five games of the season to end the season by starting only 15 games scoring 7 and having 4 assists, a great return and most people would have kept him but... He has left the building

Finally

Harry a young player who was given a chance fleetingly was even appointed penalty taker and scored then frozen out until last game of season, he certainly fell into category of giving our young player a chance but He has left the building

Obviously Keates says he is meticulous, but his decisions don't bear this out.

Lets be honest we were all surprised when he offered
Evans the captaincy
Let Rooney and Tilt go
Let Riley and White go
And now Let Harry go

When a manager makes a lot of decisions that we as fans question then surely we can't keep saying like a mantra

In Keates we trust

I for one don't trust him at all

Here is the creme de la creme

He says if I don't get my number one target then hopefully number two then three, what a laughable thing to say

He didn't need to have a clean slate

Surely he should have tried to keep some of the players I have mentioned above and added some quality.

The more I listen to him and see his actions, I see a man who is not all he seems to be
Lol, proper job you are mate, your perspective and all that......

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk