View Single Post
Old 14th May 2017, 13.37:31   #14-0 (permalink)
wafc1926
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Next season's commentary and highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Team View Post
The purpose of the IDSN line the WSA have is to connect the stadium to the hospital radio studio. Once that connection is established we transmitted Wrexham PlayerHD (online feed) to the hospital.

It's existence and how it's paid for is the WSA's responsibility. As mentioned we help them with their bucket collection and all of the media team members get involved with that to show our support.

We are still looking at different solutions of how this will work as we switch over to Calon as the technical set-up will be completely different. If the solution we want to go with works out after testing, it will benefit both the hospital broadcast and the WSA enormously.

Personally, I believe the concept of providing commentary to the hospital is fantastic and has a rich history. Mark is very passionate about supporting it and I hope it continues for many years to come.
Thank you again.I'll pass on details of our discussion to Carroll. I know he has tried , on several occasions , to arrange a meeting with Mark.