View Single Post
Old 15th May 2017, 08.39:20   #19-0 (permalink)
Media Team
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Media Room

Default Re: Next season's commentary and highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAFCExile View Post
Thanks, Carl. I'm glad you've replied. I have asked a few questions or made comments on the Media Team's social media accounts, but I find that Red Passion generally works better for longer discussions. I think it would be very helpful for you to have a presence on RP going forward, even if you keep your existing platforms as your main way of keeping in touch.

As long as you're aware of the problem, I'm confident it will be sorted.

I'm not sure how others feel, but I'd be happy to continue to give what I was paying to Wrexham Player to the Media Team. As an exile, I can't get to many games, and therefore don't spend anywhere near as much as season ticket holders and other regulars. The Media Team deserve to have a little bit of what I save towards their equipment and expenses. I hope you'd be pleasantly surprised by a response to a donate button. (Although I do think most people would prefer to make small monthly amounts, rather than a larger one-off payment.)

Thanks again!
Thank you. We'll certainly explore a donate button function as it's a very good idea.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the commentary on Calon FM next season. We are essentially going head-to-head with the other free-to-air commentaries, so we are working hard on ensuring we have a format that our listeners (Wrexham fans) will enjoy.