View Single Post
Old 15th May 2017, 21.26:53   #7-0 (permalink)
davewilli
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road
Twitter: @

Default Re: 3 Year expectations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StattoWrexham View Post
Promotion within these 3 years!
That is what I expect and that is what I want, nothing else matters. We've gone too long without a proper challenge.
I think everyone will see that as a minimum for DK, but without growing the club in all the areas PAGL has highlighted we can't expect the club to introduce the stability/consistency within the club to attract and pay better players as well as support a squad of players whwre some of our own can develop. It's chicken & egg, what comes first, grow the club or get a team that will bring the fans through the turnstiles. To me with Wxm 's potential if we do get it right off the pitch, we should consistently be in this play off places and it wil only a matter of time before we get promoted.

Being a semi-exile and running my own team I would find it difficult to find time and I'm sure there are better/more inventive fans who should be co-opted onto working groups to focus on specific areas we need to develop, ( i.e. membership, gold bond, one off iniatives to increase gates or bring newbies to games, BtB and ONETEAM). Collating ideas and undertaking some of the necessary tasks to ensure, with the supervision of the board. So we can maximise our full potential as a fans owned club and take some of the strain off the board. It is evident from the majority of posters on here, there is a better response and less negativity (perhaps born out of frustration with our lack of success) to ideas that come from the fans rather than iniatives announced directly from the board.

BtB has been fantastic but nothing less than expected and so far STs is once again looking good, but are we being as successful as we could?