View Single Post
Old 16th May 2017, 15.29:12   #95-0 (permalink)
pagl
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend
Twitter: @

Default Re: 3 Year expectations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
I would imagine almost all ST holders are members, to save £30 on the ST even if it costs a minimum of £12 last year and I beieve £15 this year, so not much to target there. The area to target is the non-ST holders and the casuals, we have about 3,000 members but first game last season we had a 5,800 gate so even a conservative estimate is we have 3, 000 - 4,000 supporters who are not members. An iniative to get those signed up would generate a significant sum for the annual budget, even if they only pay the £15 minimum without the other spin offs i. e. email contact for adverts and selling raffle tickets etc.
This really is an area that needs drastic action and attention. I think quite a few people have asked about this (me included) and the stock answer is that we are doing something yet nothing happens.

QR alludes to emails to lapsed members - really well I haven't seen one and we need to be more pro-active in this area.

Its a job much bigger that 1 person and requires a sub-committee all of its own to really push this and get us to the 5,000 mark. That should be a target set by the WST and be measured.