Thread: WST AGM Notice
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2017, 10.04:06   #47-0 (permalink)
wafc1926
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST AGM Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
The members above are also the most active in the organisation and have guided the trust and club over many years.
As one who, in the early days of the trust, was sceptical of their ability to run the club I admire the dedication of all who serve and applaud their efforts to achieve future success.
New blood is always welcome as long as there is some continuity and consistency in the aims.
I don't think we disagree on much QR. I would like , however , to see more interaction with members and a greater use of public discussion to involve them in formulating policy and working together. Will be interesting to see who have put themselves forward for election and whether or not there are any Members' Resolutions on the table.
As regards new blood I must pay tribute to Paul Smith of the Fundraising team who has been on the Board for a couple of years. Approachable, efficient, and hard-working , he illustrates the qualities needed in a go ahead Fans' Organisation. "Our Club, Our Ground " has become a bit of a cliche in recent years but the sentiment remains good. Let's all work together to bring back the great days for Wrexham AFC!