Thread: WST AGM Notice
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2017, 16.07:43   #71-0 (permalink)
Haruki
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST AGM Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
But how do you know its not on a large scale?
RP only represents a small percentage of the fan base if you are just going off whats posted on here.

People have been questioning this for years and the issues are still here, that should tell them that its not working.

As for the voting then that should ring alarm bells. Fans obviously aren't being reached or if they are then the communication isn't working.

I believe people don't vote because they are not voting on who sits on the club board, which in my opinion is wrong.
We vote on the WST board and then they get carte blanche to appoint whoever they like to the club board. Not sure how that can be called fair.

The WST meetings are also poorly attended, thats another issue. I believe there is a general perception of a clique which is very off putting as the number of attendees shows. Again what's being done about it?

Then we have the club not responding to offers of help from fans. This kind of thing seems to just get shouted down and glossed over if mentioned on here by the usual "the club can do no wrong" mob (who do more harm than those criticising, constructive or not).

I also believe that the club should seek to ban volunteers from acting as self appointed spokesperson for the club on here as they get involved with all sorts of things on here which they shouldn't.
If the club wants to be represented on this forum then they should have one account on here which serves that purpose.
Otherwise fans should just email the club directly.
There is a resolution to bring in voting on the club board