View Single Post
Old 16th October 2017, 17.29:33   #7-0 (permalink)
Hometown Unicorn
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Team for Dagenham

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
That looks an attacking side and one that did well going for it, for the last 30 minutes at home to Eistleigh who for some reason had decided to hang on to 1 goal lead. I would be nervous going into an away fixture at D&R, unless DK believes that midfield can protect the back 4 over the 90 minutes in addition to prividing more of an attacking threat.

It would be great if we could start & play regularly with 2 conventional wingers but I suspect there are more stats against that being a consistent winning formula or even a pounts/per game ratio than more conservative line ups.

For now DK has set his stall out and has achieved a limited degree of success, so I think the most likely change from DK would be Akil Wright into centre mid.
Dagenham have conceded loads this season and we have the best defence in the league. I say go for it.

I would be tempted to drop Mackreth going off his last performance, but who replaces him? Only Kelly can really play out wide, unless he brings Leo back into the frame.