View Single Post
Old 29th October 2017, 06.47:13   #3-0 (permalink)
standingroomonly2
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS - bring back the kop
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ratings against Orient

Dunn 5 - yet to see the goal but looked to be at fault (some clown behind me also blamed him for the 2nd)

Hurst 7.5 - as I have said in the other thread. Strong, reliable, pushed into the space in front of him. Our best option at RB

Jennings 6 - can't see how it can be said he struggled with injury. He went off as soon as he felt the tweak.

Smith 7 - standard.
Pearson 7 - as above. Wish he'd stop with the long telegraphed diagonals though

Wright 6 - got his foot in. Think he's at his best when given licence to drive forward. Couldn't do that due to be the more defensive CM

Kelly 6 - came into it more late on but for the most as expected he was crowded out whilst central and we surrendered the central area.

Rutherford 7.5 - think it's the highest I've ever scored him. Got to be fair though. He closed down effectively rather than his usual aimless running and provided 2 assists.

Mackreth - 5 - disappointing. Didn't create going forward. Both full backs had him in their pocket. Missed a glorious chance with an awful finish

Massanka 7 - 1st half was the best I've seen him for us. His touch looked better. He ran the channels well and was involved in both goals. Faded 2nd half and still needs to accept that he might have to put himself in where it hurts sometimes

Holroyd 7.5 - 2 goals and worked hard.
Posted via mobile theme