View Single Post
Old 29th October 2017, 09.24:53   #7-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ratings against Orient

Dunn (5) Deceived by the flight of the ball in the gusty wind for the first. Distribution is not good and he lacks positivity. Dibble should be pressing him to start.

Hurst (7) Their No26 ran the game but Hurst was strong and got forward.

M Smith (7) A few wayward clearances but generally sound.

Pearson (7) Defensively sound but passing was a bit hit or miss. Shame his header was just wide.

Jennings (5) Got forward a bit more but average at best.

Mackreth (2) Never contributed and left his FB too exposed. Super sub at best.

Wright (4) Strong and quick but very one dimensional. Not aware enough to be in the middle, so would try him wide right where he might be more effective.

Kelly (6) Our best footballer yet DK played him deep with Wright further forward. Keep in the middle but behind the 2 strikers.

Rutherford (7) Struggled to get into the game in the first-half but pivotal in second and for both goals.

Massanka (7) Worked his socks off and caused them problems, but had limited protection from the myopic ref.

Holroyd (8) Goals win games, provided we don’t give them easy goals. Hope he isn’t out too long with the shoulder injury.

Subs:

Carrington (6) Proved He is a better option at LB than the ineffective Jennings.

Smith & Reid - Not on long enough.

Considering LO have struggled so far, they stretched us to breaking point. Thought their No26 was quality.

Miraculously we are still third but our limitations have been fully exposed over 19 games: we don’t have any wingers, so 4-4-2 is pointless; and we need a midfield general and a CF who can hold the ball up and score goals.

Presumably, DK is now waiting until Jan to fix these issues, so we must hope we don’t drop too many more points in the meantime.