View Single Post
Old 27th January 2018, 18.42:38   #21-0 (permalink)
pagl
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend
Twitter: @

Default Re: Tranmere ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Most of the ratings I tend to agree with on here, apart from wedgebury. I thought he struggled to make any impact in midfield and seemed to get dragged out of position numerous times, leaving a big gap in the centre.

The other disappointment was during the last thirty minutes, nobody wanted the ball. Our best passing footballer, looked to me like was Raven at full-back. He had a decent debut. Enthusiasm wise, there was little to separate the teams, unfortunately quality wise, Tranmere looked superior.

It’s a decent point though, and it was critical we didn’t lose today. It was nice to see the ground looking full as well.
We lost a lot of our shape 2nd half.
Rutherford wasn't available as an outlet, slow to close them down and also go caught offside somewhere over near the A483 - he should concentrate on the job he is there for. Holroyd also constantly out of position but in fairness he looked to be carrying an injury for most of it. Boden keeps dropping too deep when he needed to be supporting Quigley.

However a good point built on the rock of Manny/Pearson especially from open play, ably assisted by Raven, Duns superb saves, Wedgburys defensive cover and Quigleys CF play. What a difference a CF makes hey.