View Single Post
Old 29th January 2018, 08.50:22   #27-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
The ref wasnt the best. Ginnley dived because he fouled Raven. It was right in front of me. Also linesmen are poor, cant make a decision.

I think a point was fair though as we didnt do enough to win and the game showed some weaknesses in the team. Physically they were stronger in midfield.

Agree Pagl about the free kick and fair result, also our midfield being to weak, especially for this league I know Rutherford has had a good season but I still think he lacks that little bit of quality creatively. Boden could do with a personal trainer gets him in the gym, he is to easily knocked off the ball, the guy always looks washed out to me more colour in a led bulb, although to be fair he has improved on earlier in the season he is a striker with 2 goals & I think that's one of the reason he needs to bulk of up a bit, he does have a footballing brain though some nice flicks, having seen Quigley yesterday it makes me wonder if we scout players in the Welsh leagues, how did Blackpool pick him up before we did?

Let's hope in this last few days Keates can get the players he wants here.
Posted via mobile theme