Thread: BTB 1 Year on
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2018, 11.22:23   #36-0 (permalink)
pagl
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend
Twitter: @

Default Re: BTB 1 Year on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony the Red View Post
Firstly congratulations to Pagl and Co. who took out their frustration with what was happening in the club by responding positively and being the catalyst for BTB. Secondly I set up a standing order to BTB and will continue it through 2018/19 and am happy for it to be used as Dean and the Board/Trust see fit, well done everyone COYRs
I have to say that getting to £100k is testament to the fans, the WSA, ALL the reds groups (don't want to single any one of them out) the WST and then the club itself.

Fantastic donations from everyone, bucket collection, duck race, standing orders, Xmas raffle, donations from the gate money....the list goes on and shows what can happen when we are all pulling in the same direction.

From what was a fantastic RP initiative and a starting point of £4k then all the activities and efforts of everyone has made this fund what it is and DK has used this towards bringing in better quality players. Lets face it he has used it to great effect.

Can we do the same again next season though? Hmmm its a tough ask but one I am sure that we will all rise to.

We will need as many people as possible to help with the events, spread the word etc.

I think the BTB committee will be getting together to see how we can start some new initiatives for the next phase of BTB.

Last edited by pagl; 10th February 2018 at 11.23:44..