View Single Post
Old 10th February 2018, 18.12:39   #25-0 (permalink)
noisy1
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_1072 View Post
I wouldn't say we were cruising, as soon as we scored we sat back. They didn't do much but we invited them on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
The reason we conceded was we started defending or lead, rather than look for another goal. We played with a decent tempo until we took the lead. Pondering over throw ins and sitting deep should be saved to the end.

Very disappointing result.... but at least ruthers will be suspended, so Macketh/franks get given a chance.
We have been playing that way for most of the season, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
It's about momentum and once they scored, we were lucky half time wasn't too far away. Even so they came out and did most of the attacking second half.

Show some ambition and kill teams off, I'd rather concede a goal when we are giving it a go instead of trying to defend for the rest of the match.

FOG is being very unfair to Boden who took his goal superbly (we all know you love him really) but then it all went downhill rapidly after that.

Agree that Wedgbury should have been MOTM.

I felt the Tramps would drop points today, it's such a shame that we fliped up our end.

Must do better!