View Single Post
Old 10th February 2018, 22.39:39   #23-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
He always works hard but he sadly lacks pace and quality. We have poorer players than Rutherford but the hard fact is we will struggle to challenge effectively with him starting.

He reminds me a bit of Joe Clarke - cannot dislike him but you just know deep down he should be on the bench.

I said that to a mate at the game today he is another Joe Clarke, works his socks off but lacks the quality to be a starter, he rarely beats a player and is always passing sideways or backwards we are lacking a creative midfielder still, still this is Wrexham we never do things the easy way. I commended on a thread yesterday when someone said we will steamroll Halifax that no such thing as an easy game and players always up their game for a new manager, I also said Macc weren't out of it others convinced they will fall away because of off field problems, it's a very even substandard league this season, dark horses Boringwood Fylde are all within range of catching us, but I've still a gut feeling we will go up, it's the Wrexham way do it the hardway.
Posted via mobile theme