View Single Post
Old 11th February 2018, 08.51:12   #24-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: The red card farce

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
I said that to a mate at the game today he is another Joe Clarke, works his socks off but lacks the quality to be a starter, he rarely beats a player and is always passing sideways or backwards we are lacking a creative midfielder still, still this is Wrexham we never do things the easy way. I commended on a thread yesterday when someone said we will steamroll Halifax that no such thing as an easy game and players always up their game for a new manager, I also said Macc weren't out of it others convinced they will fall away because of off field problems, it's a very even substandard league this season, dark horses Boringwood Fylde are all within range of catching us, but I've still a gut feeling we will go up, it's the Wrexham way do it the hardway.
Posted via mobile theme
We are making an already difficult task even more impossible by our inability to control games, especially at home. That was our 8th home draw, with 16 points dropped. DK now has a need to replace Rutherford; he also needs to be ruthless and drop Roberts and Kelly.

I fear we are in danger of letting an as yet undeserved promotion slip from our grasp. Hope I am wrong because I suspect the league will be more competitive next season, and folk may not be so inclined to donate their cash to another BTB.