View Single Post
Old 11th February 2018, 12.05:25   #19-0 (permalink)
Corner Flag
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Home form will be our downfall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingin View Post
After another 2 points dropped at home, like most I was walking home frustrated and started to think about our home form. Yes it's generally pretty good if not entertaining. Personally I'm frustrated at our inability to kill off teams or even look to score a second. We look content to go one up and become difficult to beat but teams have that knack now to score against us!!

So I thought I'd look at where our downfall is. So, based on the table after today's fixture it's clear to me we have to try and turn draws into wins at home especially against lower placed team.

Home results -
17th L Orient - drew
18th Halifax - drew
19th Hartlepool - drew
20th Barrow- drew
21st Solihull - won
22nd Torquay - drew
23rd - Jester - not played
24th - Guiseley - drew

We have talked all season about the forward line, lack of creativity and with now 13 "cup finals" we have to start gambling a little bit more at home to secure 3 points. I feel whilst our home form is good it could turn out to be our achillies heel. Anyway, rant over. Sorry!
Posted via mobile theme
In my opinion it's all down to Keates either playing players out of position or not even playing them . Look at yesterday still Keates doesn't start White ( on a 2.5yr contract) doesn't start Raven who was brilliant when he came on for Jennings etc etc.
We have a much bigger squad now Keates so please start using it.