View Single Post
Old 11th February 2018, 15.51:03   #27-0 (permalink)
benwilliams
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
For what it's worth I agree with you. The fallout from yesterday's game (especially when contrasted with the over the top reaction to our recent wins) is miles over the top.

This is still a work in progress team. The defence was sorted first. Keates has worked hard to improve the attack. The midfield needs work but we haven't done thatv badly considering it's apparently so useless.Deverdics is a new player and hasnt played or trained much with us yet. It will improve. You can't just buy a load of new players and it be miraculously fixed. This isn't Champ man. ( Admittedly I wasn't there yesterday so I'm just commenting on generalities.)

As for Akil Wright. He s just come back from injury. He s 21 and hasn't played much first team men's football in his career. Id imagine he's just being managed properly rather than just being thrown back into the team with no regard for his development.
Agreed, seems we're in a minority though! Trying to be fair maybe it's easier to be circumspect about how far we've come and what a good position we are in when you're not at every game.
Posted via mobile theme