View Single Post
Old 13th February 2018, 09.25:03   #42-0 (permalink)
haydneljay
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sutton United (A) Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberthegoodoldyears View Post
Some posters really grind me, why would he drop dunn now? After a string of much improved performances, for a keeper who looked in the trophy not be the keeper some fans believe him to be. Roberts is a very solid performer but not the glamour player fans want but there is no reason to drop him. I could see the reasoning in dropping Kelly but with Rutherford missing it's very unlikely. The selection and tactical approach has seen us to be in the position we are now so I'm more than happy to back him.
Also Quigley was very much a threat coming on Saturday and him and holroyd were interchanging position which was causing there a full back a problem and was are main threat in trying to win the game.

1-0 to the town
They only grind you when the opinion is not one you agree with and of course is therefore wrong!! I desperately want this club back in the league after supporting them all my life and the 3 players mentioned ,although solid and willing are just not title winning players. This year because of the mediocrity of the league gives us the best chance in 10 years and if we fail it must not be for lack of flexibility in our approach or giving the players signed in the window with our money, or already at the club, the chance to outperform ordinary players holding the shirt.