Thread: Make or break.
View Single Post
Old 24th February 2018, 09.09:58   #5-0 (permalink)
The Only Way Is Up
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Make or break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiejackoinsaudi View Post
Well, here I am sitting in Australia waiting for tonight's game which comes on over here at 1 am. 65 years old and my wife thinks I'm mad getting up at this time every week for the past I don't know how many years. For me tonight is make or break, I'm mainly a happy clapper but lose tonight and I can see a rapid drop out of the top 7. The team has been underporming for weeks, today is the day they have to put things right. Do Dean and the team want promotion, we'll find out at 4-50 pm tonight, for me 3-00am. Please don't let us down tonight, your chances are starting to run out.
Today's match will K.O. at 10 pm for me here in Thailand, and end at around midnight. Not much different to watching Match of the Day back in the UK I suppose, but Tuesday night games are much more of a problem, starting at 3am and ending as the cockerels have their first fag of the day!

At nearly 67, I'm not sure how much longer I can cope with the sleep deprivation while there are no Wrexham goals to cheer... another 10 years in this league will see me off!

Come on lads - do us far-flung exiles a favour today, smash the Shots and give us all the will to carry on please!