View Single Post
Old 21st March 2018, 01.45:00   #3-0 (permalink)
Cenotaff
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Manager confirmed today?

Any combination of Davies, Darlington and Wright would be fine with me. Just keep up what we've been doing but with more attacking play as on show at Woking.

Long term, Andy Davies won't have any draw or pull to players but in the short term, no reason he can't step up. He's helped develop some really bloody good players from the youth. I think he's proved himself to be more than some local just winging things.

If Asked would jump, yes, absolutely, he gets blood from stone but logic says he takes Macclesfield up and fulfills our sort of dreams.

Bellamy or Owen I could get with Darlo links and Owen does sound very interesting. Bellamy has the name and right attitude. Sol Campbell is a nutter, no thanks.

Keep things ticking along whilst being a bit more open going forward and fans will be generally happy I would think. Keates had the final say and he did seem content not to lose if we didn't win which is fair enough but when it's consistent, you're better off losing a few of them draws and winning a few of them draws.

I'm hoping for retaining what we have with Wright moved up or Owen or Bellamy. Either of them will be okay with me but the last thing we need now is any other extreme changes which is why Sol Campbell talk is hilarious to me. Cue him being revealed ��