View Single Post
Old 4th May 2018, 10.36:26   #18-0 (permalink)
WIFC
Trialist

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sponsor a sleeve ( Inclusion FC shirt) NOW £140 pledged so far...

Hi guys, I'm Andy from the Wrexham inclusion football club and I've noticed this post so would like to firstly thank you for your fantastic initiative and secondly explain in some detail our relationship to Wrexham football club.

Firstly, although it's being labelled a split, we remain great friends and have a fantastic relationship to Wrexham afc. We are extremely grateful for there support over the years and thank everybody involved for their continuous support. This came in many forms ranging from match tickets, programme pages, bucket collections, funding support, marketing and furthering our presence through the football club itself.

With our club growing week by week, we are now dealing with a record number of up to 75 service users per week at our weekly sessions.

we are entirely voluntary run and we as volunteers absolutely love what we do. As you can inagine we work with some otherwise often vulnerable and disadvantaged people to enable them to transform their lives not just through football but off field also.

The Wrexham IFC play regularly up and down the UK,and in Europe and have a number of players whom represent their country at international level.

With the club developing at a rapid pace we applied for charity status which is close to completion. Unfortunately the club were then informed of the rule that should it gain promotion to the football league, the rules state that you are only allowed to be connected to 1 charitable partner. With the RCF being the charitable partner it meant we were unable to officially form our relationship.

I hope this explains a few things and feel free to get in touch with me

Andy