View Single Post
Old 9th May 2018, 10.13:57   #28-0 (permalink)
pagl
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sugar Daddy needed - again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesfach View Post
He also mentioned that the players weren't actually worth it. Got his eye on the ball has Sam.
I think that could be applied to many players at many clubs

Its always a supply and demand situation as everyone perceives that quality players always come at a very high price. We all know that isn't the case and quality players can be found and the key to it all is finding them.
This is sometimes down to opinion though as the style of player that I like is different to what someone else likes.

I think we have failed badly so many times to see players that are coming available and have done well at other (and dare I say smaller and less well paid clubs) and we seem to have totally ignored them. Ryan Lloyd is an example as is Paul Turnbull.....the list goes on to make this just not a co-incidence OR for someone to say 'how do you know we weren't in for him'.

I can only judge by constant lack of action and decision in each and every transfer window that I can remember since we have been down here

Lets hope that Sam does have his eye on the ball and can spot players that can pass, shoot and dribble and more importantly do the basics.