View Single Post
Old 16th May 2018, 13.07:10   #122-0 (permalink)
Todd Sweeney
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Some facts - not false news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
You say you don't have the answers yet you point out that I am wrong. Hmmm how do you know I am wrong - do you think I haven't put forward any ideas?

My expectations are that we have a board that will define aims/goals and then have a plan to carry them out - that's all I am saying. Why should I have to contact them to see if they are working as surely they should be reporting to the owners that a) worked but b) didn't and we need to refine it.

You seem to be defensive for the sake of it when you don't have all the facts either. I have asked you if you think membership is working but you fail to answer because to do so would then be seen as being critical of the establishment.

I work with teams in Holland and they decide something and get it done, they don't have all this - cant do this, cant do that PC stuff. Put something in place and then go for it. That's what we should be doing and my main criticism is that to me and other outsiders then it seems everyone has to take things to the board when it should be the board taking it to the customers and potential customers.

Rather than be completely defensive then open your mind to the possibilities of making thing happen. There is some great work done by media team and others but we need to see it right across the board.
How odd. You quoted my post but your reply seems to bear no relation to what I actually said.

There doesn't seem to be much point in wasting energy debating this further, since you clearly feel the best way of getting things done is to not approach or be part of the group tasked by the supporters/owners with getting things done. Good luck!