View Single Post
Old 16th May 2018, 13.45:35   #126-0 (permalink)
pagl
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend
Twitter: @

Default Re: Some facts - not false news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
How odd. You quoted my post but your reply seems to bear no relation to what I actually said.

There doesn't seem to be much point in wasting energy debating this further, since you clearly feel the best way of getting things done is to not approach or be part of the group tasked by the supporters/owners with getting things done. Good luck!
Really! I had some opinions on which you either disagreed or didn't have the answers so all I was asking was that you made a statement about me being wrong and therefore what this was based on. I used the membership as an example but again you had no opinion or facts on whether it was working or not!

I am happy to debate the point, just as I have said I have put forward ideas or suggestions and BTB aside nothing has materialised. So again I asked you why people didn't volunteer - is there a general feeling that these views are not really heard. Would be interested in your opinion.

I am really too long in the tooth now to push and push to be part of a group and as I have said I think the WST probably has enough experts in these areas to make plans to achieve aims and goals. If they are not achieved then what can I do or Eosceiriog, Bagger or any of the other voices of reason (as I see them).

As I also said what skills etc. do any of the groups need to achieve some of their aims - I haven't heard anything, have you?

If I go back to my main points - WST should be strategic and planning and WAFC operations then we can see that clear boundaries can be defined and clear aims and goals set and achieved by both parties without impinging on the other.

Your stance is to repeat the same mantra in that the only way to achieve change is that everyone that has an opinion/idea then has to stand for election and be part of some committee - well a lot of fans with great ideas don't have the time or the inclination so do we just ignore them.

Again I point to membership - so what are your views on the growth of membership by the WST, is it working, can it be improved and what do we aim for and measure as success.

Come on stop with this three line whip stuff and provide some feedback