Thread: Sam's Plan
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2018, 09.54:57   #4-0 (permalink)
dixienormous
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sam's Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Way Is Up View Post
Last night's email from the Trust is encouraging news. I'm surprised that I can't find a thread about it.

Several have posted the need for the Club to have a plan, along with an explanation of how the plan can be executed.

It looks as though Sam has one, and is working with the Trust on getting it moving much sooner rather than later.

His predecessors have been accused of inactivity in bringing new players to the squad. Well, Sam seems to have his eye on the ball:

"The most important part of the season for squad building is the summer transfer window. This means making the biggest budget possible available to Sam Ricketts and his staff in the next 4 weeks to finalise our squad with the players who can score the goals to complement the meanest defence in the National league. Our aim is to raise as much as possible by Friday 15th June 2018 so the money is available this transfer window!"

"Manager Sam Ricketts said “I’ve made my priorities clear since I joined the club that it is goal scorers that we need to improve our chances next season. BuildTheBudget is a fabulous initiative from you, the owners of your club, to invest in helping me bring in the players that will get us the goals to make next season an entertaining and successful one”

Let the Building Begin!
Come on Sam give us a boner.