View Single Post
Old 18th May 2018, 05.58:22   #2-0 (permalink)
harrypothead
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Used to be the back of the KOP!
Twitter: @@tomtitch

Default Re: The reds are going up

Fair play, nice to see such a positive post on Redpassion. I agree with you, this year could be our year. We have the best defence in the league, and looking at the players we have let go from last season, I think it's only wedgbury I'm a bit gutted with. I have never rated Dunn in goal so am glad we have let him go. Yes he made some important saves for us but he has cost us a few points with his punching or commanding the area. If Ricketts can use his contacts in the game, and manage to bring in some quality up front and in midfield, as well as defensive back up and a keeper, then I can't see why we can't win the league this time. Happy to see holroyd signing back on, as I think with a more attacking formation and mind set, he could hit 20 goals this season. Also hoping Akil Wright can stay injury free as he is a young lad with potential. Let's get behind the manager and move forward together.