View Single Post
Old 25th May 2018, 13.18:15   #18-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by red hills View Post
so if you were offered a job with probably a better salary and at a higher level you wouldn't take it. come on i think you would. i cant get my head around all these people on here that are slagging off Keates. you were all hailing him as the messiah when he became manager. IDIOTS

No of course I don't blame anyone following the money especially at this level and to be honest it's why it's very doubtful we will ever go up unless the system changes, of you check my posts I never hailed Keates only as a player for us, I was one who seen him as the cheap appointment at the time & I still think he is overrated but maybe he will improve.... No problem with Keates Joining Walsall just his selfish timing, if they had really wanted him badly they would of waited until the end of season, for all his denials about the job when the vacancy came up I think Keates told his agent to sound Walsall out.

I also think he knew we weren't good enough to go up & he would never have a big enough budget to do it.

No prob with his mates leaving for more money and a club with more ambition either, money talks in all walks of life.
Posted via mobile theme