View Single Post
Old 8th June 2018, 15.29:27   #27-0 (permalink)
Quay Red
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sugar Daddies mean security for the Club and its fans. Correct?

There's a lot of fans who would applaud your persistence in promoting the model we have, me included. unfortunately for a growing minority, patience is in short supply.
I agree with you that we can succeed but feel that the club need to be a bit more open with the way they hope to achieve success.
I accept that the reserves have to be sacrificed in order to maximise funding of the first team rather than run a squad of 24 players.
I am concerned that the youth programme appears to be suffering and would like some answers to the various questions regarding coaching staff and openings for the young players to make their mark with the first team.
I'm more than satisfied that the trust and Club boards have made great strides off the field but as pointed out there is more that we can do to encourage new members to join and get involved.
It's now down to the manager and his recruitment to drive us further forward and upwards. Build a winning team and the support will increase as will the finances to further enhance the team.