View Single Post
Old 14th June 2018, 11.04:37   #1-0 (permalink)
ColwynBayGaz
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default New Youth Team Coach Appointed

Email from the club:

Wrexham Football Club is delighted today to announce Dan Nolan as the new Wrexham AFC Head of Youth.

A UEFA ‘A’ Licence coach Dan has progressed through the coveted FAW coach education system and joined Wrexham AFC in September 2015 from Colwyn Bay where he was Assistant Manager helping them to achieve their highest ever league position, gaining most points, most goals and away wins in their history.
Dan has undertaken a number of roles in his time at Wrexham to date including several roles within our Youth Department and as first team coach in previous manager Dean Keates first season in charge. Last season Dan was the lead coach at the under 16 development phase of our player pathway and will move seamlessly into the new position.
Reacting to his appointment new Head of Youth Dan commented: “I am honoured to be given the opportunity as the new Head of Youth at Wrexham AFC. Having worked at the club for the last three seasons I have been fortunate to learn from many people within the Youth structure. The club has a rich history of developing talent in both players and coaches in conjunction with its core values and I will work tirelessly to create an environment where this can continue to happen.”

Wrexham AFC Director Spencer Harris commented: "We are delighted to appoint Dan into the full time role of Head of Youth. This is a hugely important role for the football club and we believe Dan has the knowledge, drive and determination to help us build for the future.”