View Single Post
Old 12th July 2018, 11.16:50   #903-0 (permalink)
pagl
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend
Twitter: @

Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyn Army View Post
Instead of the constant slating of Sam, which is very different to having an opinion an putting it across in a constructive manner, why don't we wait until the squad for the season is finalised. I worry about the blood pressure of some posters on here!
Isn't the purpose of this forum - excuse me if I am wrong - to debate WAFC related events. This thread then specifically is transfer rumours speculation and associated discussions.

If therefore Sam signs a number of unproven players at this level this is a point of discussion and fans will have different opinions both positive and negative. However neither the positive/negative opinions can be substantiated at this point either way and I think there is a general worrying trend that another steep learning curve is going to take place at the expense of the fans expectations.

Some opinions just cannot be put across constructively because in the main its hypothetical whether a player will do well.

Sam has to strike a balance between up and coming and potential and experience. I am now hoping that we now have enough potential and sign 1 or 2 proven players.