View Single Post
Old 25th July 2018, 10.46:17   #14-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corner Flag View Post
Doubt it but I have concrete evidence that most happy clappers are the same no matter what happens in their life ! Its called living in a dream world !

I like that fantasists.... Happy clapper wife Tom we have just had a notice if we don't pay the electricity bill within 3 days it will be cut off....Happy Clapper not now love everything will be alright I'm just off to buy my season ticket for Wrexham we're going to storm the league this season.... Wife but what about the Electric? The kids need shoes, little Tommy has no school uniform.... Happy clapper stop frothing over nothing... We are going to win the league I tell you head surrounded by clouds 😂😂😂
Yes I'm jesting.

Sorry I couldn't resist but come on lad's stop this childish bickering just because your opinions differ & acting as if you are always right the other wrong ( works both ways) and except different opinions that's life, some people will always see the positives in everything and others will always point out the negatives that's human nature, if everyone thought the same it would be a boring bland world we live in, learn to get on and accept others opinions, that's what forums are for opinions don't mean you have to agree or get personal because you don't.

At end of the day we are all Wrexham supporters and all have the same goal including the board.

#Weareoneteam 😋
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 25th July 2018 at 10.53:01..