View Single Post
Old 16th August 2018, 12.44:55   #11-0 (permalink)
Wrexy
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Assist the club to grow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexhamO View Post
I had 5 mates up for the Orient game last season. My package was prematch drinks in the Cent, match, then post match drinks around town and eventually a meal in the Fat Boar. We Did the Turf then down into Town around a few pubs ending up in the Saith where was live music. They stayed in the Wynnstay and liked the fact it was birthplace of the FAW.
They absolutely loved it and most will hopefully be back this year.
I think their highlight was getting 5 pints of lager and a pint of guiness for £12.10!!!
Wrexham DSA Lager is on their list to try this year
Blimey, next time you go count me in. This sounds superb!

I did a similar thing a few years ago when Wrexham played Hull City (yes, quite a few years ago). We played Shropshire Reds at Lex and then Colliers Park, then watched the game, then got on the beers.

One of the guys who came up from London met a Wrexham girl that night who he eventually married, another met another girl who persuaded him to leave London. He took a job in Chester and although they split up he still lives in Rossett to this day. Those weekends are still talked about.

What I'd like to do is something where the club is the primary financial beneficiary. Any recommendations on club packages?