Thread: Champions
View Single Post
Old 6th September 2018, 09.43:45   #36-0 (permalink)
Welsh Kiwi
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: A red seat, not a blue one
Twitter: @

Default Re: Champions

I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Wrexham Way.

I have a dream that one day this Club will rise up and live out the true meaning of its heritage: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all players who wear the club badge on their shirts have Wrexham close to their hearts .'

I have a dream that one day on the green hills of Wrexham the sons of former fans and the sons of former players will be able to sit down together at the table of WAFC brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the city of Chester, a city suffering with the weight of poor and average players, with a dodgy pitch, will one day be transformed and be able to give us a decent match. That we will win 6-3.

I have a dream that our great modern team will one day play with no fear, with the swagger and shimmering red of our legendary 1978 side and they will not be judged by the number of goals they score, but by the size and audacity of their pitch-side celebration they make in front of our fans.

I have a dream today.

National League Champions 2018/19