Thread: Champions
View Single Post
Old 10th September 2018, 11.37:05   #125-0 (permalink)
Welsh Kiwi
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: A red seat, not a blue one
Twitter: @

Default Re: Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
I applaud the OP optimism and belief, but trying to convert everyone to his way of thinking is a bit much.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether you personally feel its wrong or right. if someone wants to moan on the live thread, they can.

Personally, I am hopeful about this season as I have seen good things in the games I have been to, but conversely I have also seen areas where we haven't changed, and I feel we need to if we are to get promoted.

We are certainly good enough to be champions if we stick with it, but I'm not convinced we will be (yet). I'm afraid until it happens I will continue to enjoy our form but temper it with caution not to get too confident as unfortunately we have seen false dawns before.
Thank you... Ooh Aah Paskin. I really appreciate your thoughts...

Am really not trying to convert fans. That's a bit pointless. Leopards don't change their spots.

Some Individuals will moan regardless. They have a right to do it, like all of us have a right of expression. But equally there is noting wrong in drawing attention to the damage it could be doing to our clubs future success...

Confidence will be a massive factor in the future resurrection of our club. Resurrection is an emotive word and I don't mean to bring religion into this, but football for many is like a religion and our club was dumped on by some unsavoury characters and it takes time to heal and rebuild.

If I was a player and had read the live match thread. It wouldn't inspire me to play better.

Red Passion has become over the years rather unbalanced.. The doubters and the naysayers culture born from the activity of the darkside has left some imbalance and it needs a different type of culture to get us back on track...

A culture of positive energy... And belief. That's just my personal view and there are many others who feel the same.

The thing with Champions is they quickly discover their own weakness and then resolve it. They strengthen their weakness. They also spot weakness in the opposition and exploit it with calm and guile.

Most of all they have ambition. An ambition to be champions.

I believe our current board, manager and players have the ambition inside of them to want be Champions. It's just my personal view.

And its helpful to see the word Champions on the Fans Forum. Not to be scared of it. Or fearful of it. But to embrace it. To make it come true.

Not in an arrogant or over confident way.

Take one match at a time.

But don't be scared to go up as Champions.

#PlayWithNoFear