View Single Post
Old 17th October 2018, 14.00:51   #25-0 (permalink)
Lods
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Wherever the new ticketing process lets me sit
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dagenham match highlights

The own goal was a comedy of errors. Miscommunication by Walker and Lainton, plus a bit of bad luck for the spill to hit Walker's standing leg. Probably a 1 in a million goal to concede.

I like him but Walker needs to wake up sometimes, I remember him and Lawlor having a miscommunication at one of the recent home games too, but he's a really good player when he doesn't lose focus.

Young's goal is incredible. Would take one hell of an effort to top it for our goal of the season. It's better than Maguire-Drew's also excellent goal away at Maidenhead for me.

Penalty, as I said in a different thread, was stonewall. Roberts is a little dramatic but the defender let him in goal-side and either had to bring him down or let him get to the by-line. Summerfield was emphatic from the spot - the keeper guessed right so it had to be a good pen.

Good three points overall. I don't give ratings when I wasn't at the game but hopefully we can continue to get results, it'd be great if our away form could match our home form this season.