View Single Post
Old 10th November 2018, 09.49:39   #61-0 (permalink)
kingsevans
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: MRS Front row
Twitter: @kingsevans

Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom wafc View Post
Cheers, great listen. Interesting the target was 20 points for first 10 games and 23 points for the next 10. So they need to win next Saturday to beat the total target.
I think the whole thing of mini targets for the squad is working, and seems to keep them motivated...we will see how this continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE19 Exile View Post
Really enjoyed Manny's interview, he sounds incredibly level-headed and says all the right things in his own way, none of the footballer cliche stuff. Team spirit sounds like it couldn't be much higher.
Manny told me afterwards that he'd didn't want to do an interview with the usual clichés etc and just wanted a conversation, that happened to have a recorder in he middle of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwales View Post
Apart from the match/game it self the podcasts are what i look forward to all week,reat work with some good insights as to what goes on behind the scenes at the club,so a massive thumbs up Kings from me,many thanks
Wow, thanks very much, I try and do something different as often as I can, the same questions about playing well / badly each week are repetitive. I'm just glad some people enjoy it lol.