Thread: Darren Ferguson
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2018, 09.52:20   #21-0 (permalink)
moynkeepthefaith
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Darren Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
As Ricketts has not announced he is leaving as of yet,we would be better off asking his dad who must be really wealthy if he fancies investing in the club to get one over Gary Neville and Co and give the job to his son.

Now back in the real world I think it's becoming obvious why we can't keep a manager and it's down to not having the money to compete for quality players, just look at the players Ricketts has signed most are on loan, I know some are going to say we have Wards money. But non of us know if we have received any of it yet and once that money gets frittered away on the ground etc then what.

So Ricketts sees Shrewsbury a forward thinking club who have a new ground are 2 leagues above us and have money and ambition.
Posted via mobile theme
Like many recent posts - pure conjecture. It’s not obvious at all. We found a good young manager who has been tempted by a move up. Now we have to move on with a club that has made many strides over recent years albeit more off than on the pitch. I personally am prepared to accept that progress is not just measured in points.