Thread: Big Den?
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2018, 18.08:17   #47-0 (permalink)
krux
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywill View Post
Big Den was in the Directors Box at our last home game. If he has any ambition to be a Manager, no greater place than a town that loves footy and a club that’s close to his heart. Jon Askey would be less of a risk as he knows the terrain. I always thought that Fergy left this club when Big Brian got the job instead. Talk around the town was that the board would not promise Fergy the money he wanted to transform the club. Who knows?
As for Sam Ricketts - I wish him well. He has left us better than he found us. He is not a fan, he is a pro manager. It’s just a job. If my rival competitor company offered me big bucks, I would be off. Loyalty to family first. Still, there will be some on RP who will call him names. Back to school on Monday!!
I disagree. I think if any of us were given a big break in the job we want, then a few months later a bigger company came in for us, we wouldn't necessarily jump ship. A couple of years down the line maybe but there is a good chance many of us would show loyalty to the people who gave us a chance
Posted via mobile theme