Thread: Andy Morrell
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2018, 11.10:57   #30-0 (permalink)
techender
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand centre
Twitter: @

Default Re: Andy Morrell

I understand the affinity with Morrell, but you can't run a business on sentiment.

The vacancy that exists is the key position of first team manager and it needs to be filled with the type of person who has the ability to take this club forward.

I'm not sure Morrell is that kind of person; along with many other names currently being bandied about. I hope the board do what they have been doing, and instead of going with the popular choice, take their time to find the person who's right for both the job, and the club.

In the meantime we are in a safe pair of hands with GB who seems motivated and committed to keep things steady for the time being.

I totally dislike Ricketts and feel that the way he handled his departure from us was both unprofessional and uncalled for, but I equally can see why Shrewsbury came calling in the first place. As much as it pains me to say it, I can see him being very successful in management in years to come which is testament to the recruitment process the club adopted.

Last edited by techender; 5th December 2018 at 11.12:10..