View Single Post
Old 18th December 2018, 23.07:20   #4-0 (permalink)
Red Light
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Exciting times ahead !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corner Flag View Post
Have I missed something as Spencer says we are in exciting times at the club and I can't see what he is referring to or is it the usual spin ?
Is it a new roof on the Tech end ? perhaps a decent bar at the Tech end ? Chips for a quid to return ? The Passionets to return or what ?
I'm a ST holder in the tech End but was in the Mold Road stand for the Boston FA Trophy game last Saturday.

I was astounded how much rain / water was coming through the back of the Mold Road stand roof - for a relatively young stand its seriously concerning - the water was literally sheeting down the metal rear wall cap covering - and it's got to run somewhere - down the wall and then down the steps.

Those repeat safety messages over the PA of mind how you go / the floor is slippery I thought were over the top - now I've been in that stand I can see they are perfectly justified.

The upkeep of the stadium financially may be holding us back.

Exciting times ? well we are in the mix at the top end of the table so interest is high especially going into the xmas period with massive games v Salford & Solihull.