View Single Post
Old 20th December 2018, 11.40:13   #5-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Tame media questions at interview/conferences

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtalk View Post
Having watched the press conferences this week and others, I can't help thinking that the journalists for the local papers in particular don't really ask any questions that you could remotely class as challenging.

I am not expecting it from the clubs media team, but i would like to see the local media papers ask the odd question that might be appropriate but challenging .

For example, i would have wanted a question to be asked of Spence Harris, you give the assistant a 2.5 year contract, as an assistant, the a few days later upgrade that to manager, can you explain the thought process as some do find it a bit strange?

I understand these people have to have a relationship with the club, and dont want to rock the boat too much, but even still , isn't the role of a journalist, even at local level to probe a bit?
Yeah agree completely. the local "journalists" and papers, the leader, DP, even the bbc just kiss the clubs backside at any available opportunity. They even did this when the likes of the Gut Hamilton Moss and Roberts were screwing the club over.
They've all got blood on their hands and they should all be ashamed of themselves.
And some claim they are fans, which is just ridiculous.