View Single Post
Old 27th December 2018, 11.46:28   #133-0 (permalink)
draigwrecsam
"It's Only A Game!"

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default After Salford (H) VNL - 26/12/2018

What a way to spend Boxing Day! I was expecting heavy traffic on the M56 heading home, as I would be mixing it with the Salford fans - but of course they all left early and they only had a mini-bus and a scooter!

Tremendous crowd, tremendous result - you've gotta believe (though I'm sure there'll be naysayers on other threads).

Our gates are averaging over 5,190. The budget has, in the past been set based on last season's average, which was 4,650. This means that we are about 6,500 seats above break-even so far. The budget is based on an average of £10 per seat sold and so we now have £65K in the coffers above our budget. Along with all the other windfalls, surely Mr. Barrow will be given a nice boost for the New Year!

And now, an apology! As my voluntary auditor, Hamilton Casual, has pointed out, there are discrepancies in the PPG Table (which has a knock on effect to other stats. The good news is that this affects, for the most part, mid-table teams and Salford. I will be working day and night (maybe) to correct this error and, hopefully, accuracy will be restored (or, some would say, finally introduced!) before the New Year dawns.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 181226 League Stats.pdf (1.33 MB, 16 views)
File Type: pdf 181226 Results Matrix and PPG Table.pdf (886.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf 181226 Player Stats.pdf (1.25 MB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf 181226 Manager and Attendance Stats.pdf (774.1 KB, 8 views)