View Single Post
Old 8th January 2019, 08.46:45   #45-0 (permalink)
louisleftboot
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Club 'investigation of two alleged incidents' at Dover game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowler View Post
I don't for a second condone what went on Saturday stupid morons in my eyes. But when you think about it how many grounds do we visit where we get sheepshaggers thrown at us and bleeting noises nothing done about it but if someone says an anti semetic chant or someone is abused about the colour of their skin all hell breaks loose. It's not just us the Scots and the Irish get ridiculed on a regular basis nothing said or reported it seems we are open to any abuse from them over the border without any recompense from the English FA it's a rule for them and the Celtic Nations don't count. So they wonder why we hate the English and I know its a rugby song but it can apply to football as well. They can stick their f*** in Chariot up the A***. Sideways!!
I'm sorry, despite what anyone says, being called a sheepshagger is not on the same scale as monkey noises. Or people singing about gas chambers to Spurs fans or whatever they do.