View Single Post
Old 8th January 2019, 21.33:56   #114-0 (permalink)
Funny_Old_Game
Name A Stand After Me

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwilliams View Post
Poor ground at Bromley. Very poor attendance. A referee who gave Bromley 20 free kicks and Wrexham 2 or 3. Looked at least 150 Wrexham fans.
Make no mistake Bromley deserved their win. Once they took the lead they were much the better side. Neat and tidy and mobile in midfield. When they lost the ball they got all players behind. When they broke it was at speed and on the ground. They looked much better coached. Set pieces all worked out and varied and dangerous. What really annoyed me was on 20 minutes. Bromley got a corner. Up went the arm of the corner taker and the ball went beyond the far post just as in the game against Sutton Utd. Lawlor lost his man and the giant centre half headed home. Game over I am afraid. I thought Wrexham had a scout watching southern opponents. I spotted it watching TV. I struggled to see what Wrexham were trying to achieve throughout the game. Lots of passing across the back but eventually a long ball had to be played. If Grant had scored on 15 minutes it might have been different. The first goal was crucial. Pearson hit the bar in the second half but to be fair this is about the only way we look like scoring.
We have got a scout, Rob Ogleby. Hahaha. Yeah, I know.