View Single Post
Old 8th January 2019, 21.37:57   #118-0 (permalink)
Funny_Old_Game
Name A Stand After Me

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexSi View Post
Absolutely. I wonder what he does, what he is saying and coaching, particularly in the last fortnight. And Mike Newell, well, what an impact he has had!!!!

Graham Barrow needs a strong, competent back room staff. I really don’t think he has that. In fact I actually personally feel they’re all a waste of a wage.

They all saw what we saw on Saturday v Dover.
A clueless, gutless, passionless performance.

And they did NOTHING to change the way we play, since that defeat. And so we are beaten again tonight.

The FA Trophy game will probably see some tinkering with the line up.
And then the Fylde away game....well....it’s only going to end one way if we don’t get ourselves sorted out.

I wonder whether Messrs Harrison and Morrison at Nomads would stand idly by while their players go through the motions? I think not.

Losing is now becoming an acceptable habit here.

The midfield is clearly the main problem area.
Defence is under the cosh due to this, and the attack, no matter who plays up front, isn’t getting the service.

Meanwhile, for those who haven’t already seen it, Daily Post Player ratings from tonight’s game....
https://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/fo...m-afc-15648956
Those ratings haha. Rutherford has been in “excellent form” apparently. What, one goal that hit him in the bollocks from 1 yard out and he ran off like he’d scored a Ronnie Radford?