View Single Post
Old 9th January 2019, 07.59:34   #181-0 (permalink)
benwilliams
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: That's 3 defeats in a row (Bromley A)

Well I've just about thawed out from last night! For those who werent there I can't even begin to describe how clueless and gutless we were. Totally outplayed and I can't name any Wrexham player I'd pick over their Bromley counterpart to be in my team based on last night.

I am seriously worried about barrow and his inability to outfox anyone tactically. Grant has made us worse and I can't see where our next goal is coming from.

It fits a certain agenda to say Barrow was the brains behind the snake and we are better off without him but that is childish and doesn't give Ricketts the credit he deserves for us over achieving so far this season.

I've seen on Twitter that we haven't won a game in 3/4G for at least 3 years and that is a shocking stat which supports my fears having been regularly to the likes of Bromley Maidstone and Sutton that we are mentally beaten on these surfaces before we start.

All in all yes the table still looks fine and there is plenty of the season left so you can get happy clappy about it on paper but the players look bereft of ideas and confidence and I'm not sure Grandad Barrow and his mumbling sidekick are the men to inspire a revival.