View Single Post
Old 10th January 2019, 08.19:38   #39-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Manager post match interview; Bromley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Way Is Up View Post
We sign a new player.

How many minutes should he be allowed to play before being condemned as crap by the RP hatchet men? (You know who you are.)

We decide on a new manager who must then pick up the pieces left behind by his predecessor. Should he be allowed one game, or should it be two, before the knives come out for him? (The same suspects can answer if they like.)

Tuesday night's LMT was probably the worst example of frothing by fans ever to be seen. Just constant carping on and on and on, with nothing constructive being said. The fall-out since then has been almost as bad. Maybe it IS time this club gave up any hope of pleasing its fans: Unless every change made is reflected in an immediate and miraculous change of fortunes, there's a hard core on here who can't see that change is progressive and NOT immediate. Yes, fans pay to watch the type of football that they want to see, but there's a very fine poise between us and most of the teams that we're still challenging (we win some, and we lose some - that's football.) Minute changes can effect huge differences - how else can we beat a team 5-1 one day, only to lose to them 0-2 just a few days later? Players aren't precision engineered. They have good days and they have bad days at this level. We often expect too much - and are disappointed as a result. Calm down! Do you kill your mothers if your dinner's on the table a few minutes later than you want?

I'm as pi**ssed off by recent results as much as anyone is, but I'm not going to shout at the wall about it. Send your complaints to the club if you think they're justifiable. Let them know how you feel. Whinging about the players, manager/coaches and the directors on here is not going to change anything. I wonder if any of you will offer them your expertise in making us the prefect team. No? I guess not.
This is a classic case of not having a clue what a fans forum is for. Go look it up and try to understand.

Couple of news flashes for you.

Nothing has to be constructive on here, because it doesn't matter, its just discussion, ranting etc. Why do some people think all fans comments HAVE to be positive and construction on a fans forum. Weird.

No one and I mean no one thinks that by posting on here or 'whinging' (irony alert) is going to change anything. No one has ever claimed that or ever will, it only exists in your mind.

No one has claimed to be an expert either, again this notion only exists in your mind.

"Calm down!" Again irony alert.

The part about killing mothers is very strange, WTF?

It was cold this morning but I warmed my hands using the red hot rage coming out of your post. Cheers.