View Single Post
Old 10th January 2019, 22.33:02   #60-0 (permalink)
jaytee
Trialist

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Kieran Kennedy Signs (TBC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxmdoug View Post
bloody hell that tales me back,

kendo naggascki,
Kendo Nagasaki......there lies a tale. When I lived in Wolverhampton, Kendo, aka Peter Thornley, lived in an area called Penn. I knew his gardener, who told me Kendo was indeed a bit of a strange character. Said gardener didn't know much about Kendo, but he said he was quiet, but always polite. Then one day when "Ted", (that's not his real name), was walking through the house, he saw the Kendo gear laid out in a bedroom. Ted decided to just carry on as if he hadn't noticed anything, but he felt a presence behind him, and when he turned around, there was Kendo. He said to Ted in a menacing tone, "now this is a secret, if you tell anyone, I'll fliping kill you".

So there you have it, the mysterious Japanese wrestler who plied his trade at the Civic Hall in Wolvo, who had allegedly travelled all the way from Japan, had probably caught the 559 from Riley Crescent, about 4 minutes away.

Another tall tale, was the reason he had part of a finger missing, was he had cut it off in an ancient Japanese ritual. I have it on good authority, he chopped it off in his lawnmower.